Finally the internet has come out and spelled my doom, labeling it with a little picture of a stick figure in a wheelchair.
I go to write a post, and there it is in the bottom of the page, that THING. You know the one. They (whoever they are) want to know that your real. So they want to you type in a bunch of meaningless letters and numbers. And if you are handicapped and cant do it, you press the button on the side. That button sits there and mocks me every time I try to fill one of these out. I almost always get it wrong the first time and have to try harder. I usually get it the second time. Sometimes I have to go find my reading glasses. Boy do I ever feel like I loser. At least no one can see my difficulty with these confounded letter puzzles, but I guess I just let the cat out of the bag. At least they don't test you with those in school.
3 comments:
vyzevxcs
Usually they are case insensitive, so that might help.
I like Viva la Vida. That must be a new one. I has a more melodic sound to it.
Man! Those things suck. I'm as bad as you are. Oh, yay, I got an easy one this time. jomtg in bold. I think I got it right. I'm about to find out.
BIG NEWS I found out how to turn the word verification off. When you're on your dashboard go to settings. It's down there.
Post a Comment