It's easy with a digital camera...you can take 300 pictures and get three good ones!
I got the lighting by accident. I was having troubles taking pictures of her because it was dark in our apartment except for the really bright sunshine coming in the window. I lured her over to the sun and snapped the photo.
The pictures look great! The older she gets the more she is starting to look like you and not just a miniature Jeff! Kate still looks like a mini Carl, lucky you:)
5 comments:
Love it! That first one looks like a professional. You should frame it. How did you get the dark background and her lighted up?
They look like professional portraits. It's easy to be a great photographer when you have such a stunning subject, right?
It's easy with a digital camera...you can take 300 pictures and get three good ones!
I got the lighting by accident. I was having troubles taking pictures of her because it was dark in our apartment except for the really bright sunshine coming in the window. I lured her over to the sun and snapped the photo.
Cute! I want one.
The pictures look great! The older she gets the more she is starting to look like you and not just a miniature Jeff! Kate still looks like a mini Carl, lucky you:)
Post a Comment