Surprise, surprise! Someone took her first steps two days ago on my Grandpa's birthday.
She has been getting rather confident walking and will walk around the perimeter of a room with her hands on the wall, so we decided to try the game where you get the baby to walk between the two adults. It was a lot of fun. She took a lot of tumbles but she was really excited.
On the other hand, we had her WIC checkup the other day. She is still only 15pounds 12 ounces, and they were giving me a hard time about her eating and her iron levels. All I have to say is I already thought she was a bottomless pit! While her weight and iron do worry me a little, I also think that her not having breakfast because we rushed to our appointment may have made a big difference. As long as she looks happy and healthy I am not going to stress.
3 comments:
What a cutie. I agree with you, if she looks healthy and happy she is probably doing just great!
Good for you! I'm sure you were a petite baby also. She's walking early.
Thanks for bringing her over. It was so fun to experience a wobbly walker :)
Try not to worry about her weight too much. Some kids just aren't made to be chunky. It's not in our genes (as babies, adult is another thing LOL!)
Post a Comment