So, if anyone didn't get pictures still, bug me because they are beautiful. The lady did a really nice job.We have just been hanging out recently. Jeff is overwhelmed with school and I am overwhelmed with the house. We are really excited about getting our new apartment though. We have already moved some stuff, but it will take a lot more work, especially to make it nice.
Ariana's favorite word right now is "up," which also covers down, in, out, or any other change in position she wants at the time. She has six little chompers and she bit me for the first time yesterday just because she was mad at me for trying to take something from her. So it is not really as easy as they say to take something from a baby.
Of course, she is not really the baby anymore. I am sure you read on my dad's blog that we found out a little while ago that we are having a boy. The great and epic name battle has already begun.
I hope everything is going well with everyone on this rainy day. I am hiding inside.
3 comments:
Cute picture! Let us know your new address.
Great picture! I hoped we would see your belly though. Ha ha.
Congrats, I didn't know you were expecting again. I guess being out here in Utah we are out of the loop. That or your Uncle Carl already knows and failed to remember to tell me. Anyways, I hope you are feeling well and it will be fun to have them close enough that they should play well together! Good luck with the name hunt!
Post a Comment